Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thanks, Elijah!

Brynn and Cara were invited to a friend from day care's birthday party.  After the girls took a nap I changed them into their party dresses and headed downstairs to pack everything up to leave then asked Cara to use the potty and wash her hands before we went to Miranda's party.  She was excited to go so she ran right to the bathroom and did what I asked.  After she finished we loaded up the car and headed out.  After being at the party for 20 minutes or so Cara tripped and needed some comforting so I picked her up.  In doing so I realized she never put her "dundies" back on!  So there's my girl in a dress with no undies on-oh geez!  Thankfully my cousin, Amanda and her kids were invited too since they attend our day care.  Amanda has a 1 year old as well as a 3 year old so she travels with a diaper bag filled with goodies including extra undies.  Cara got to wear a great pair of little boy's Finding Nemo undies for the remainder of the night. 
Thanks, Eli, for sharing!

No comments: