Sunday, April 8, 2012

Impromtu Easter Egg Hunt

Jen emailed me at school last Friday inviting me to join her and Claire at an Easter egg hunt in Woodbury. Almost always I would say no because my cleaning lady (aka myself) comes on Friday after school and I really do not like to waste Saturdays and Sundays cleaning, but I surprised myself (and probably Jenny Paul) and said yes. The girls were SUPER excited!

We got there just in time to chat with the bunny a bit, check out all the eggs spread throughout the grass, and take a few pictures.
Some of my favorite ladies!



So in love with these two!



The hunt lasted all of two and a half minutes. It seemed to be very organized...2-3 year olds find green and red eggs, 4-5 year olds find blue and pink eggs, and 6-7 year olds find orange and yellow eggs...then the horn was blown and Cara found three eggs and Brynn found 6 before EVERY SINGLE EGG had been picked up in a matter of just minutes. Brynn decided to go far in wide to look for eggs and became separated from Cara and I for what seemed like a lifetime. When we finally found each other we were both in tears. I don't think she'll be leaving my side in crowded places for a very long time. Thanks to Claire's Aunt Mae Mae Brynn was safely returned to me!

No comments: