Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easter 2012

 We had a super fun Easter!  Please note Blogger changed the way they do things and I didn't realize this until I spent almost an hour (while watching the Biggest Loser-Darren's love not mine, but who can't take a peek every now and then?) uploading photos...and they are backwards.   However, I do like the new changes.  Now I don't have to upload in the opposite order of events and there aren't tons of blank spaces inbetween pictures that need to be deleted.
   
 Easter morning picture. 
 I didn't realize it until now, but I didn't get a picture of the girls in their Easter dresses :(
 The Easter Bunny hid the girls' baskets.  Brynn found her's in the bathtub and
 Cara found her's under her bed.
 My family came over on Saturday to celebrate. The big kids had so much fun playing together! 
 Eating their well deserved cake.
A SUPER decorated Easter Bunny cake!

 Let the decorating begin!
 After going potty Cara decided she needed to put some dress up clothes on...only she forgot something!  Poor thing has my saddle bags :(
 The big kids' table--they are getting big!

What seemed like forever after all the guests arrived (only because it was nearly impossible to keep the two year olds-all three of them-and Ollie (Who would have thought?  He has always been such a good dog) away from the eggs filled with candy) we had an Easter egg hunt.  The kids thoroughly enjoyed the stickers, money, and especially the candy they found in the eggs.

 Emry Lynn even enjoyed the Easter egg hunt!


 I don't think we can do much better than this with all 7. 
You take what you can get...and hello Pooh Bear!
 Aubrey came early with my parents so Cara thought she would introduce her to her "stories."  Aubrey was not nearly as impressed and found herself downstairs well before the 45 minutes of stories were over.

Before the party started Darren (with a little encouragement from me) took the girls to my school to participate in an Easter Fair so I could get some uninterrupted cleaning done.  It's amazing what you can get done when you're on your own schedule!  They came back with lots of prizes and the best face painting they have ever received.   


Easter morning the girls found their baskets before getting ready for church then we headed to Red Wing to celebrate with Darren's family. 

 All in all it was a great Easter!

No comments: