Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day took on a whole new look this year since Darren had a Union meeting until well past dinner time. Once Kate caught wind of this she invited herself and Henry over to make heart shaped pizzas since Tommy is almost always out of town on weeknights.

Before dinner the three hoodlums played on the deck for a bit. ALWAYS a good time :)
Can't quite remember what happened here, but her face makes me giggle every time I look at it!

Beaner!

The idea was to let the kids help make the pizzas. Well...it didn't work out like I had it planned in my head. When I made pizzas with Brynn, Cara, and Claire it was better than a dream so I figured one more adult and this shouldn't be a problem. BUT Henry is a very over zealous little boy and was flinging sauce and dough every where and we JUST washed the floors the day before. Ufda--those of you that know me well can still see me cringing! So, instead of all the kids helping Kate and Brynn made some pretty awesome pizzas. The were delicious. This will definitely make our menu more often.

Mmm, mmm, good!


The Valentine's crew minus myself.

The over-zealous boy himself! His personality sure takes after his dad!

No comments: