Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Claire and Carli come to visit!

This past weekend was Darren's annual fishing trip with his high school buddies. The girls and I certainly made the most of Dad being gone. Friday night my aunt Tonja and her daughters, my cousins, Claire and Carli came to visit making this our second annual little girls weekend...and Henry, even Grandma Debbie came after work on Friday. We had so much fun! For at least two weeks before their arrival Brynn would ask if tonight was the night Claire and Carli were going to have a sleepover. Claire and Carli are SUCH good playmates for the girls. Before dinner they played for the longest time in the big open room and playroom and after dinner they had quite the game of hide and seek going.
Cara even got into hide and seek!
Friday morning on our way to Lynn's Brynn asked if her frog jammies still fit. I told her they probably would then she asked if I thought Claire would bring her frog jammies again this year. Her memory really surprises me. I don't remember what happened yesterday and she is remembering what pajamas she and Claire wore the year before! She also was pretty excited to play hide and seek just like last year. I need to start telling her what we need when we go to Target. Inevitably I forget at least one thing when I'm at Target

"I foun ooh." Cara would say each and every time!
The girlies all ready for bed.

They even let Ollie cuddle with them after Brynn and Cara went to bed. If only they lived closer!
I didn't take any pictures Saturday, but that could be because we were all in our jammies until almost noon! Thanks, ladies, for making the trip up. We can't wait until next February!

No comments: