Sunday, January 30, 2011

Swimming

Cara started swimming lessons two Tuesdays ago. The first day was very unsuccessful. She cried for the first 20 minutes and attempted to get out any time they came close to the edge of the pool. We ended up getting her out and leaving before swimming was even over. I am not sure what put me over the edge more, Cara crying because she was in the pool or Brynn crying because she was outside the pool. Darren was sure the crying was because I was there watching and not in with her. Per his request I was not allowed to come to the next session. According to Darren she loved it! We'll give her a few more weeks of going without me then I want to go watch. Hopefully she'll be okay with me not being in the water with her..and Brynn will be okay with just watching and not being in the pool.

No comments: