Monday, August 30, 2010

Rosemount Leprechaun Days

Since Auntie Key, Uncle Tommy and cousin Henry live in Rosemount we decided we better partake in Leprechaun Days. A few people (I'll let you guess who) made fun of me when I got up early to get "good spots" to watch the parade. They weren't laughing any more when I was able to get the very last two blanket spots available. The weather was beautiful, the candy was generous, and the company was even better! We had so much fun I think we'll do it again next year!



Beaner fell asleep two seconds after leaving the parade,
made the transfer from the stroller to my arms,

from my arms to the carseat, and from the carseat to her crib (not pictured-I didn't want to push my luck!)! As many of you know she is not the best sleeper in the world (she just may be the worst) and transferring rarely happens. She sure must have been one tuckered out little girl!!

No comments: