Thursday, August 16, 2012

Warrior Dash

Last November, at Landon's birthday party...after several drinks, the Eckhoffs and Darren and me signed ourselves up for the Warrior Dash to be held in late June.  As the time quickly passed Jeremy and I  both realized we were not nearly ready to run up a ski hill.  However, Melissa is super fit and once Darren puts his mind to something he is quite successful.  So...Jeremy and I cheered Melissa and Darren on (from the beer tent) while the two of them ran up the ski hill. 
 Clearly the BEFORE pictures!
 Melissa made t-shirts for she and Darren that said "Team Asleshoff."  I was super bummed that I didn't get one since I didn't compete :(
 Starting the race...
and the finish.  After seeing how dirty they got I was REALLY glad I chose to stay in the beer tent with Jeremy!

No comments: