Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mini Golfing and Ice Cream

Between 5th grade band, marching band, and the classes Darren's taking this summer we have not seen much of him this summer (honestly we have not seen much of him since last July when he started the administration program).  He probably resents me for it, but any time (which is maybe once a month) that he has a spare moment or two I plan something for all of us to do.  This particular evening (the same evening as the preschool 4th of July celebration) we went mini golfing to check out the place before I sent Darren and the girls with the gift certificate we got him for Father's Day-I just had to make sure Cara would cooperate before I sent the 3 of them on their own :)  Turns out they did very well and really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to some time to do what I want to do when I send them golfing on their own!



 So proud!

After golfing we stopped at the ice cream parlor to get a sweet treat.  Darren, Brynn and I all had peppermint bon bon ice cream and Cara had a plain cone :)


No comments: