Friday, January 27, 2012

Cinderella

My cousin Kristen scored some great tickets for Disney on Ice in which she asked us at least 8 months in advance if we wanted to join them. So, I ordered up a ticket for Brynn and one for myself. Prior to taking Brynn to Disney on Ice (to be featured in a later post) Kristen lent her daughter Ella's book full of princess stories to us...Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Cinderella, and Little Mermaid...to get her familiar with them so she could enjoy them in the skating show. Little did I know at the time that Cara would end up falling in LOVE with this book, especially Cinderella. So much so that we were unable to return the book to Ella due to the wear (and tear) it received. I felt awful that Brynn and I got to go to the show because Cara would have adored it, but we can look forward to taking her to a future show.


The great thing about the Cinderella book is that it has a CD to go with it. Although we read the story to her AT LEAST one time per day, she is also very content listening to it in Brynn's room. This is her typical Saturday morning routine listening to the princess stories while I shower.

No comments: