Sunday, November 13, 2011

Love

I love having siblings...and I love even more being an aunt to a bunch of great kids! Whenever possilbe my family will find an excuse to get together. Now that the kids are getting so much bigger it is becoming more and more fun. My extended family is very close so I was able to spend lots of time with my cousins. I am so excited for Brynn and Cara that they will get to grow up close to their cousins as well.


This picture was taken less than 24 hours before the 7th grandchild on my side of the family was born. We'll have to go back to the drawing board to capture another one with all SEVEN grandkids.


Emry Lynn (2 months), Brynn Tressa (4 years 5 months), Nolan Otto (3 years), Henry Dennis (22 months), Aubrey Mae (2 years), and Cara Noelle (2 years 2 months).

No comments: