Saturday, March 26, 2011

St. Patty's Day!

The Leprechaun visited our house again this year. Ever since he did last year Brynn has been asking (almost monthly) if he would come again. Sure enough he did. Quite a bit of damage was done this year...a bunch of books were thrown off the bookshelf, Brynn's baby's high chair was put on the top of their house, the love seat was moved to the middle of the living room, chairs were knocked over in the kitchen, and the girls' milk and toilet water were turned green! I sure wish I had a picture of Brynn with the damage, but my super helpful husband cleaned it all up while I was getting Cara ready to go to Lynn's :(




Brynn wasn't quite sure why the Leprechaun only turned her and Cara's milk green...
Brynn ALWAYS has peanut butter toast for breakfast...except on St. Patty's Day. She decided she better have cereal to see if her milk was green.
Although Cara's carton of milk wasn't turned green the Leprechaun did turn her milk in her cup green!
For dinner we had green grapes (already eaten), green salad ("No thanks, Mom. I'm not hungry for salad today."), and pasta with pea pods, broccoli, and green beans. Yummy!


Since Katie had conferences on St. Patric's Day Henry came over to help us celebrate!




An attempt to get a good picture of my ladies...I'll keep trying!





No comments: