Saturday, March 26, 2011

Big Girl Brynn!

Brynn has been wearing pull-ups to bed ever since she's been potty trained. Each morning she would wake up soaking wet. I didn't think she was even close to having dry nights. The day after her birthday she woke up dry. Since I knew she had the ability to wake up dry I decided we wouldn't be putting a pull-up on her any more. She was really nervous to go to bed the first night without any back up, but I told her if she could go a whole week without going potty in her bed she could do something special. Well she made it through the week without any problems so she was able to choose what she wanted to do...she chose McDonald's Playland. We have only been there one other time when Darren was ice fishing. Brynn had swimming after school, I had to run errands, and I didn't have thing prepared (or even planned for that matter) for dinner. We were passing McDonald's and I surprised myself and pulled into the parking lot. Brynn's face was hilarious when she saw the Playland. Needless to say we spent quite a bit of time at McDonald's on a school night :)

The big girl herself!
Silly Cara! This REALLY grosses me out!!

Claire and Jen spent the night with us on Friday because Pete was laying tile in their kitchen so Claire got to partake in the fun adventure as well.
Brynn thought since it was lunch time we better eat here too. She even got to order chocoate milk with her chicken nuggets and apples! She is one lucky girl!! I had to keep reminding her that it was a very special day and that is why we got to come to McDonald's. Pretty cheap reward if you ask me!

No comments: