Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ducklings

At the end of every school year the kindergarten classes hatch baby ducklings. The Asleson girls are lucky enough to have a mom who is a teacher and is able to set up a private showing after school. Brynn was so excited to see and hold the ducklings. I was surprised by how excited and interested little Miss Cara was seeing them. This is something I look forward to every year...perhaps it's because it means it is nearing the end of the school year?!?



Yes, they are dressed extremely warm for the end of May--we had a bit of a cold spell that week.


It makes me so sad to look at this picture and see how little our Beaner was. She sure has grown up in the last 2 months! At the time of the picture she was just starting to take a few steps and now she is running all over the place. I sure am glad I am a teacher so I can spend the summer with these two lovely ladies of mine!

No comments: