Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BIG DAY!!

This morning I walked into Cara's room to get her up and found her sitting up in her crib! Today was the first day of this. I told Darren we better move her mattress down before she figures out how to pull herself up on the side. Lynn called early this morning and said she was up most of the night with the stomach flu so I stayed home with the girls. I put Cara down for her morning nap and heard her talking and playing on an off for about 40 minutes. I thought I better go check on her and this is what I found! Little Stinker!!
She figured out how to pull herself up on her crib!
Then, I noticed she was moving from place to place rather quickly today and thought, "Man that girl is getting good at rolling!." Nope, she's not rolling--SHE'S CRAWLING. What a big day for this little one!! I am so glad Lynn had the stomach flu so I could witness it!!

Sorry about the shotty camera work. Apparently I need a tripod!

No comments: