Friday, January 16, 2009

There's crap down there.

Yep, that's what my sweet daughter told me this morning! We had a two hour delay today (which never happens so we were quite tickled) so I was able to bring Brynn to Lynn's. Brynn noticed Katie's car was not in the garage and told me "Key's (Katie's) car gone." I told her that Katie had to go to work. She stared at the garage floor with all the snow and ice from the tires and said in a puzzled voice, "There's crap down there." I wasn't quite sure how to respond (I did my very best not to laugh) so I just told her the garage floor was dirty. I guess we will now have to watch what we say...

2 comments:

The Eckhoffs said...

I am still laughing. You and D man better watch your mouth from now on:)

Emily Nelson said...

Hysterical! She even used it in the right context! Part of you has to be proud of her for that...