Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sports of All Sorts

We signed Cara up for Sports of All Sorts this summer through the Rosemount Park and Rec.  She had so much fun the first 3/4 of the "season"-the last 1/4 was a little rough and I had to bribe her a bit to get her to participate.  Overall she did very well playing playground games, kickball, and soccer.  The best part (for me anyway) was that Cara's good buddy Claire also played on her team so once a week for 45 minutes Jenny Paul and I were able to talk nearly uninterrupted :) 


 Don't mind the arm circles that are going on around you, Cara...

 Cara and her good buddy, Claire...that is when they are both in the mood to be buddies :)
 Trapping the ball!
 Feeling lonely, Cara?
 Receiving her participation trophy.


 Auntie Key and the boys even came to Cara's last "game."
 My favorite little lady and me!

Coach Taylor, Coach Kelly and Cara.

No comments: