Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We LOVE the MN Zoo!

One of the girls and my very favorite places to spend a morning is the MN Zoo. We love that we can go for an hour or so in the morning or spend a good portion of the day there.

Getting a good picture of these two together is IMPOSSIBLE. I used to blame it on my old camera and how slow it took pictures, but now that I have a new fancy schmancy camera it hasn't gotten any better. Perhaps the problem is my subjects....
The bears were alseep during this visit (as they almost always are) and Cara felt it was her duty to "shhhh" everyone to make sure they stayed that way.




Brynn's VERY favorite part of the zoo in the summer is the fountains, Cara is slowly, but surely coming around to them. Cara sure isn't as fond of any sort of water as Brynnie is.

Although she is not a bit wet, she sure looks as if she is having fun in the foutain!

No comments: