Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break

I'm not sure why anyone would want to go into another profession besides teaching. One of the huge perks (besides the pay-hehe) are the many breaks throughout the year. Really, they are the only thing that get me through the year!! This year (as with every other) we decided to stick close to home.
We had many chances to perfect our skills with the Chicka, Chicka, Boom Boom puzzle--I helped Brynners with the outside, but she completed the inside all by herself. Cara and I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast and Brynn came out saying she had it done. I honestly didn't believe her until I saw it for my own eyes. She does have a knack for puzzles!!
We spent lots of time outdoors as it was BEAUTIFUL!
Instead of going on a warm, tropical vacation we decided to hit the Ramada Inn in Rochester and meet the Eckhoffs for a little fun. Unfortunately we arrived a little later than we had anticipated and our waitress (or the cook) was slower than molasses so we didn't have much time to swim together on Tuesday night--I didn't even get a chance to get a picture of either of the Eckhoff boys. We'll have to do it again some time, but leave much earlier.
"I wonder what will happen if I take my hand off this fountain?"
"Son of a $%@#*!"
Cara Bean LOVED the water on Wednesday morning. Although it was well past her morning nap she didn't complain a bit!

No comments: