Sunday, November 22, 2009

This would never have happened...

...when Brynn was a baby. Poor Cara, things sure change when you're the second child! Both girls had a bath right before lunch. I got Cara out of the tub first and dressed her then put her in the jumper until I had Brynn out. I decided to get Brynn lunch quick before getting Cara out of the jumper. It was all too quiet upstairs so I ran up to check on her. Poor thing must have been really tired. I pulled her out and transferred her to the crib without her even stirring and she slept for more than two and a half hours. I think I'll put her down for her nap in her jumper every Sunday!

1 comment:

The Eckhoffs said...

Hey if you are comfortable you minus will take advantage of it. I can't wait to squeeze her little cheeks on Saturday.