Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Why haven't we posted?

I'm not naming any names, but someone I know is quite the fussy baby (who knew babies could cry this much!) and has monopolized our time. It is really hard to do anything one handed! After having a rash that we first thought was baby acne, then a reaction to her baby lotion, then a reaction to baby soap, maybe heat rash...and the list goes on I finally took her in to the pediatrician on Monday. She is suspected to have a dairy allergy and because I am nursing that means no dairy for me. Yep, that's right no milk, cheese, yogurt, icecream...until we can get this figured out. At this point I am willing to do just about any thing to get a happy baby!!
She sure looks sweet here, but don't let it fool you!

1 comment:

Grandma Debbie said...

I don't have to be fooled, I know she is as sweet as can be and someday her mom will think so too :)