Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baby Asleson's Room

A couple pictures of Baby Asleson's room. We have a little more decorating to do, but for the most part we are ready for her whenever she is ready to come!! You'll notice on the wall with the picture of the dresser/changing table that it is only partially covered in polk-a-dots. Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. We have been back to Jo-Ann Fabrics about 17 times (and I am not kidding) to get another package of white vinyl and for some reason they have not had any...not to mention the people that work there are of the least helpful customer service people I have ever had to deal with in my entire life. Supposedly (I have already been told this several other Thursdays) they will be getting another shipment this Thursday so we are supposed to call the store Thursday morning and have them set aside a package for us. I'll believe it when I see it...

No comments: