Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Checkin' My Email

Brynn and I were home alone the other morning and I was attempting to get some cleaning done. She was happily playing in her playroom which is also our computer room so I took advantage and ran upstairs to get the bathrooms cleaned. It was all too quiet and we all know what that means. I came downstairs to find she had emptied all the stuff out of the drawers in the computer desk and was on the chair playing with the computer mouse. I asked her in a somewhat frustrated voice, "Brynn what are you doing?" and she replied back, "Checkin' my email for a second." Needless to say she has heard that one a time or two before.

2 comments:

The Eckhoffs said...

That cheese is so cute. You have to love the closed eyes.

Emily Nelson said...

Is Brynn available for hire? I'm pretty sure her typing skills are better than mine...